We demand a MAJOR SHIFT in the debate and the action on breast cancer and its causes – it’s time to make it happen.
- The link between breast cancer and our life-long and everyday exposures to MERCs taken seriously.
- A fundamental shift in perception and action on acknowledging and eliminating environmental and occupational toxic chemicals linked to breast cancer.
- Inclusion of ‘barriers to primary prevention’ in the breast cancer debate
- An end to the production and use of chemicals, substances and practices associated with breast cancer
- Safe alternatives for those toxic chemicals in essential categories.
- Demonstration by Government, Cancer Establishment, Breast Cancer Industry and Science of their joint responsibilities for delivering primary prevention policies and strategies.
As a matter of urgency we need to apply our knowledge to the task; act now to reduce production, release and use of toxic substances; reduce our dependence on toxic chemicals and substances; and prioritise primary prevention.
We want to see From Pink to Prevention’s BEST Option put into practice as a matter of urgency.